|Ms. K. Plunkett|
|GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR @ ARTHUR DAY MIDDLE SCHOOL|
Welcome to Ms. Plunkett's website. Here you will find information about mental health / wellness, strategies and resources that you and your family can access at any time. You have access to all the uploaded documents which include information about community resources, applications that can be downloaded for use at home related to mental health, and videos / links giving further information on mental wellness struggles that people face in their day to day lives.
*We will be using Microsoft Teams to maintain communication with students who would like to chat as a group or individually.*
- Download "Microsoft Teams" onto your cell phone, tablet, computer
- Students sign in using their RETSD email (login) with their same RETSD password (just like logging onto a computer at school)
- Search up "ADMS Support Team" or you may have to search us up by email:
- email@example.com - Ms. Plunkett
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Ms. Penner (AM only)
- email@example.com - Ms. K
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Ms. R
- Once you contact one of us, we can help add you to the group chat or chat with you individually regarding questions or concerns you may have
The Announcement area is for posting information about upcoming events or special projects happening in the school or community - please check "View Announcements" to see older posts.
The Featured Links will direct you to other places on the web that students and families of our school and community are encouraged to visit and seek guidance from. These are all organizations dedicated to support families and assist with mental wellness.
All students at ADMS will have access to "My Classes" (see top left tab or bottom of page) where they can access our Discussion Board to receive help with friendships, relationships, online counselling, group discussions and access to further information.