Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
Grade 11 Comp English
Grade 10 English
General Learning Outcomes:
General Learning Outcome 1: Explore thoughts, ideas, feelings, and experiences.
General Learning Outcome 2: Comprehend and respond personally and critically to oral, print, and other media texts.
General Learning Outcome 3: Manage ideas and information.
General Learning Outcome 4: Enhance the clarity and artistry of communication.
General Learning Outcome 5: Celebrate and Build Community
- Submit assignments on time.
- Attend class and participate. Engagement is directly linked to success.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Think as freely and insightfully as possible.
- Use of cell phones and texting devices is not permitted during class unless otherwise specified by teacher.
- Please note the school's new CWS policy regarded chronic unexcused and explained absences.
Activities around Reading/Viewing/Speaking 50%
Activities around Writing 50%
(*Texts subject to change)
THIS COURSE WILL AIM TO MAKE YOU A BETTER WRITER AND A BETTER, LIFELONG READER.